Fruit Kefir is a water-based fermented beverage.
The ingredients used are certified organic. Some fruit or milk kefir use bacterial starters
Our beverage is fermented in glass containers only. Glass being completely inert,
No lactose no caffeine
Sensitivity to dairy products affects many people
Sparkling and refreshing, naturally
Fruit kefir gets its naturally sparkling character through a second stage anaerobic fermentation.
Live drink; Conservation temperature
Temperature determines level of activity of the bacteria and yeasts contained in fruit kefir.
1. Dietary fibers, prebiotics, and exopolysaccharides produced by lactic acid bacteria: potential health benefits with special regard to cholesterol-lowering effects.: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29790546
2. The microbial diversity of water kefir: http://www2.ufrb.edu.br/kefirdoreconcavo/images/A_diversidade_microbiana_do_kefir_de_%c3%a1gua.pdf
3. Exopolysaccharides Produced by Lactic Acid Bacteria and Bifidobacteria as Fermentable Substrates by the Intestinal Microbiota: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25675369
4. The Lactobacillus casei Group: History and Health Related Applications: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6160870/
5. Dual function of Lactobacillus kefiri DH5 in preventing high-fat-diet-induced obesity: direct reduction of cholesterol and upregulation of PPARα in adipose tissue: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/318325243_Dual_function_of_Lactobacillus_kefiri_DH5_in_preventing_high-fat-diet-induced_obesity_direct_reduction_of_cholesterol_and_upregulation_of_PPARa_in_adipose_tissue
6. Anti-inflammatory effects of Lactococcus lactis NCDO 2118 during the remission period of chemically induced colitis: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4126083/